- Rev. Ronald Flaming, director of International Programs, Mennonite Central Committee, not only represents a traditional “peace church,” he has served as principal of the prestigious Woodstock International School, which has educated generations of young people from many countries at its campus nestled in the foothills of the Indian Himalayas.
- Maureen Shea, Director of Government Relations for The Episcopal Church, has traveled to China, the Holy Land, Syria and Tanzania, and serves as chair for Churches for Middle East Peace.
- Patricia Shelly, a professor at Bethel College with a PhD. in biblical interpretation has studied and led seminars to Israel/Palestine for years and teaches courses Judaism, Christianity and Islam.
- Rev. Dr. Shanta D. Premawardhana, Associate General Secretary of the National Council of Churches USA for Interfaith Relations, was born in Sri Lanka, educated in India and the United States, and has led groups to Nigeria and Zimbabwe.
- Dave Robinson, executive director of Pax Christi USA, the national Roman Catholic peace and justice movement, has led or participated in delegations to Iraq, El Salvador, Colombia, Afghanistan, Haiti, Pakistan and (with me) to Iran.
- U.S. foreign policy
- Oil economics
- Nuclear proliferation
- U.S. support of Israel
- The role of religion in government/politics
|President James Madison|